The interface for WAO (Web Animal Order) enables you to create, edit, submit, delete and view animal order requests from any computer with INTERNET EXPLORER (not 8.0), SAFARI, or FIREFOX. This will eliminate paper from the animal ordering process.
Click here to login to Web Animal Ordering
- For detailed instructions on the ordering website, please see the Tutorial: How to Navigate the WAO Website on the left.
Before Starting Web Animal Order:
- The animal order requestor must be listed as an associate on the protocol on which animals are going to be ordered. If you are not listed as an associate on the protocol, please contact IACUC (email: email@example.com) if you need information. The memo must include the number and title of the protocol to which the associate is to be added, and must detail the associate's training/experience.
- Associates must have completed the General Orientation & Tour (see Training & Education for information.)
- You need to sign up for WAO. See left of this page for Web Animal Order Application. Completed forms should be returned to the Finance Coordinator located at the main office.
- DLAR will contact you via e-mail with further information on your login name, password, and instructions. The Tutorial: How to Navigate the WAO Website can be accessed using the link on the left or in the dropdown options under this menu.